Crestwood High School library is a dynamic and friendly place for students and staff to learn, practice and apply their academic skills.
- provides a pleasant, friendly and dynamic learning environment for students and staff, promoting co-operation and respect for others.
- supports the varied curriculum offered through an extensive, up-to-date collection of books, online and audiovisual resources.
- integrates information skills into the curriculum by the provision of co-operatively planned lessons, online pathfinders, bibliographies, scaffolds and personal assistance.
- encourages students to become skilled, discriminating and responsible users of online resources.
- promotes reading for enjoyment as well as lifelong learning, offering a wide choice of current young adult fiction and recreational reading.
- has networked internet terminals available for legitimate school research. colour and black and white photocopying for students and a variety of magazines to support the curriculum and higher school certificate support materials.